Solely for event marketing: It is only allowed to advertise events. To use for other marketing purposes, i.e. offering any goods, jobs or services, use banner advertising.
Legal: Events advertised must follow applicable law and regulations of Malaysia.
Event description: It has to describe the event advertised, no company names or URLs are allowed. No unnecessary characters are allowed. It is not allowed to merely link to another page. Texts are not allowed to be copied from others, as these are protected under copyright laws. It's not allowed to use search words or keywords. Only Bahasa Malaysia or English language are allowed.
Categorizing: The event has to be placed in the category that describes the event the best (the event will be moved to the right category when possible).
No duplicate post are allowed except for events.
Offensive content: Anything that can be perceived offensive to ethnic groups, individuals or public figures are not allowed.
Unrealistic events: We reserves the right to deem what's unrealistic.
Only one event per post: It is not allowed to place more than one event in a single post
Your event can be deleted without being notified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The terms and conditions set out hereinbelow govern the use of services offered and available on the website www.events.my and all related sub-sites ('the Site'). The User is advised to read them carefully as they affect the User's rights and liabilities under the law.
By using the Site, the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement ('the Agreement'), as well as those terms and conditions incorporated by reference and / or implication.
The Company may amend the terms and conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The User will not be notified of any amendments.
If the User continues to use the Site and / or services provided by the Company on the Site ('the Services') after the date on which any amendments come into effect, the User shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. In the event the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to use the Site and / or the Services.
Copyright © 2019 Events In Malaysia
- The User must be either an Individual or Corporate Entity as defined herein below, and includes any person browsing and / or viewing the Site, as well as any person posting any advertisement on the Site.
- 'Individual' - The Services are available only to individuals who are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement under Malaysian law.
- 'Corporate Entity' - The Services are available to companies and / or business entities. Any person using the Services on behalf of such corporate entities represents that he or she has the authority to bind the corporate entity to the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User is personally responsible for his / her use of the Site and / or Services.
- The User uses the Site and / or the Services at his / her own risk.
- The User shall use the Services in accordance with any law at the time being in force in Malaysia.
- The User shall not list and / or advertise on on the Site anything which:-
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party including copyright, patent, trade mark, trade name, designs, trade secret, confidential information, know-how, goodwill, rights of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- otherwise causes legally-recognized harm; or
- violates, or is illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- The User shall not provide and / or cause to be provided information which:-
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- any other fraudulent act;
- infringes the intellectual property rights including copyright, patent, trade mark, trade name, designs, trade secret, confidential information, know-how, goodwill, rights of privacy or publicity of other any other third party;
- violates or breaches any law;
- is defamatory;
- contains pornographic or obscene materials.
- contains any computer viruses and / or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- creates liability for the Company or causes the Company to lose, in whole or in part, the services of its Internet Service Providers or other suppliers;
- introduces, spreads or is intended to introduce and / or spread contents or propaganda of racist nature. "Information" referred to hereinabove includes but is not limited to any information provided by the User to the Company or to other Users in any public message area (such as community forums, photo area and feedback area) or through email.
- The Company reserves the right to remove anything that it deems in violation of the above, at its sole discretion.
- The User shall comply with the Company's Advertising & Listing Rules and Procedures.
- The User is solely responsible for the accuracy of the said Information.
- The Company collects information about its Users ('User Information') during the posting process, where Users are required to create an account before posting their event and / or advertisements on the Site.
- All User activities are logged. When the User requests pages from the Company's servers, it automatically collects information about the User's preferences, including the User's Internet Protocol address.
- The Company uses the User Information to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer the Site.
- When necessary, the Company may provide User Information as provided by the User to the relevant enforcement authorities to assist in any investigation and / or in compliance with any law or regulation.
- Save as aforesaid, the User Information shall not be disclosed or released by the Company to any third party except with the consent of the User, which consent should not be unreasonably withheld.
A cookie is a small data file that is written to your hard drive when you visit certain Web sites. Cookie files contain certain information, such as a random number user ID that the site assigns to a visitor to track the pages visited.
The only information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies allow you to use more sophisticated interactive programs. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. Only information provided voluntarily is stored, but this information is not personally identifiable.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
- The Company reserves its right to immediately suspend or terminate its service to the User without warning and / or notice for violation of any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
- The Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside the Company's control.
- The Site and the Services are provided "as is" and as and when available, without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title or non-infringement.
- To the extent permissible by law the Company excludes all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links and / or references to other websites ('Third Party Websites').
- The Company shall not be responsible for the contents, accuracy and / or opinions expressed in Third Party Websites.
- Third Party Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the Company.
- Inclusion of and / or reference to any links or internet addresses on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of those sites by the Company.
- In the event the User decides to leave the Site and access Third Party Sites, the User does so at his / her own risk.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITIES
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall the company, its parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns, be liable under any circumstances for:
- any punitive, incidental or consequential damages and / or losses related to this agreement including economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special, indirect or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including but not limited to actions for breach of contract, actions under the tort of negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, trade mark infringement, passing-off, infringement of registered industrial designs , patent infringement, breach of confidence; or
- any liability at common law; or
- in any other way.
- Subject to the limitation stated above, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to limit or exclude the Company's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from the Company's negligence or the negligence of the Company's servants, agents or employees.
- For avoidance of doubt, the Company is not liable and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failure of their networks and equipment.
- The User at all times agrees and undertakes to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company, its parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns from any actions, claim, demand, proceedings, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly, due to or arising out of the User's breach of this Agreement (including the documents incorporated by reference), or arising out of the User's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- In the event that one User has a dispute, claim and / or action against one or more other Users, the User hereby agrees to release the Company, its parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns to the full extent allowed by the applicable law from all claims, demands, expenses, costs and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including legal fees) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian courts.
- Any person who is not a party to this Agreement does not have any right to enforce any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- The User agrees that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by the Company, in its sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
- The User and the Company are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Failure of the Company to act with respect to a breach by the User or others shall not constitute a waiver of its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Headings and captions of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any provisions in this Agreement.
- Words importing one gender shall include any other gender unless stated otherwise.
- Words in the singular number shall include the plural and words in the plural number include the singular unless otherwise stated.
- Notices to the Company may be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
- Notices to the User shall be sent to the email address provided to the Company. Notices are deemed to be sent within 24 hours of the time of sending of the email unless the Company receives notification that the email address is invalid, or where sent by normal post to the User's address, shall be deemed to be received after 14 days.